Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, LET IT STOP!!!!!!

It's snowing in Ames ... again.  It's getting to the point now where we don't have anywhere to put the snow when we shovel the driveway.  Over the past 5 days we've had about a foot of snow fall.  Yesterday we had an early out of school and this morning there was a two-hour delay. with the snow falling tonight and wind forecast for tomorrow, I'm guessing we may not have school at all tomorrow.  

It's not that I have a problem with having a snow day or two (I enjoy sleeping in).  To be honest, I'm just sick of shoveling.  Yesterday we got 4 inches of snowfall and I spent about an hour taking care of the driveway.  I had just finished shoveling the part of the drive that meets the street.  Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I finished, the city's snowplows can along to fill it back in.  UGH!  Oh to be back in Hawaii again.


No comments:

Post a Comment