I'm in a funk today for some reason. I felt it coming on last night and it's just hung around today. I went to meet Andy to workout this morning. He was running late and so I just walked around the track. After 15 minutes of walking, I decided to head on home. I just wasn't feeling it today.
I don't know how best to describe how I'm feeling. It's like there is a pit in my chest and everything is being pulled into it, almost a hollow sensation.
We're going to an Iowa Cubs game tonight with friends. I'm hoping that will help cheer me up.
Just checking in to see how things are. In our last post you were in a funk. Things much better now?
ReplyDeleteThings are good. Need to get back to blogging again. I miss reading about your life as well. Love the photos, don't get me wrong, but I miss reading about you.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to do something about that.
ReplyDelete