Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Tim Tebow Problem

Ok, I admit it - I have a crush on Tim Tebow - and I hate myself for it.  You see, I'm a graduate of Florida State University (Go Seminoles!).  Who did Tebow play for you ask - The University of Florida.  Ugh.  So there's strike one.  I also have an issue with his religious proselytizing.  I don't have a problem with anyone having religious beliefs, but Tebow has a habit of putting his religious beliefs out there - all the time.  Strike two.  I'm still working on finding a Strike Three, but I know it's there somewhere.

But for as much as I can't stand that he went to Florida and it's a wee bit of a religious zealot, there is something so flipping hot about the guy.  As much as I would hate myself the next day, if given the opportunity, I wouldn't say no.


No comments:

Post a Comment