The thoughts and observations of a 42 year-old who doesn't really feel that old.
If you like what you read, I'd be honored if you added me to your blog roll. :-)
Friday, August 1, 2014
Slowmotion Celebration
I seriously want to have an event happen where me and my friends do a slow motion celebration!
Yes! We had some pretty nasty weather up here last night which knocked out the satellite signal. We have all 13 episodes of "Undateable" on the DVR and just had a mini-marathon. The show is hilarious!
Well, yeah!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too cool. Please invite me when you do!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
I love this show by the way!
ReplyDeleteYes! We had some pretty nasty weather up here last night which knocked out the satellite signal. We have all 13 episodes of "Undateable" on the DVR and just had a mini-marathon. The show is hilarious!
Delete