Saturday, November 29, 2014

Out Bobsledder Simon Dunn

This week I discovered Simon Dunn, a member of the Australian Bobsled Team  (don't snicker, if Jamaica can have one, why can't Australia?).

Simon is also a member of the Sydney Convicts rugby team and, he's openly gay.

He's presently in Canada training and is raising funds through a GoFundMe account.  I've made my donation. :-)

Simon is also very active on Instagram.  I've posted a few of my favorite photos below.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of him in the next few years and may need to attend the next Bingham Cup in 2016 when it's held in Nashville.





12 comments:

  1. It is nice to see you posting again
    Mr. Dunn is charming, indeed.
    And, bow ties are cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My follow-up post will give you a bit more info on why I was gone. I know you'll find it interesting. :-)

      Delete
  2. Amen. Nice to see you are back.

    Ahhhh...men......nice to see your back....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm hoping to make postings more a regular thing.

      Delete
  3. Yes, he's hot. So it took wanting to share this hot guy with us to break a nearly three month posting hiatus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My follow up explains a bit about my absence. It is nice to know that I was missed. :)

      Delete
  4. WELL, WELL, WELL... look who's back! You've been missed my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I couldn't let you continue to post all the yumminess. LOL

      I've missed you as well. Hugs.

      Delete
  5. Hi Robert, I guess we both look like we fell off the edge of the earth. I've been out of touch as well. I know being a teacher can take up a lot of your time and energy. oh and thank you for photos of this yummy guy, HAWT! Another reason to take a trip down under. Glad to hear you're still alive and kicking as the Simple Minds song goes. I'll have to return the favor, a photo of a couple ISU wrestlers. I found them and first thought of you! Take care my friend. Randy in NEB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving him ... and that you are back to posting. (I guess telling you to digital-detox is not the way to get you to blog, is it?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, he's very cute and sexy! I loves me some beardy boys. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete