Monday, May 4, 2015

Pic-A-Day Week 14

Okay, so I got a little behind on posting my Pic-A-Day photos.

Life has happened.

So here's Week 14.  I'll be catching up my photos this week. :-)

Love you Awesome Nerds,
Robert


On My Table (March 30)

My desk at school.


Two Tone (March 31)

A close up of my Portland Timbers scarf.


Lunch (April 1)

Ah the joys of a 30 minute lunch at school. 


Building (April 2)

Bellamy Manson Museum in Wilmington, NC.


This Is Good (April 3)

Dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.  This was not my
proudest moment. 


I Stood Here (April 4)

On Spring Break in Durham, NC.  Had to see
Duke University.


Egg (April 5)

Easter Brunch at a family gathering.
I love deviled eggs!







2 comments:

  1. Good photo update! Love devlied eggs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! I was missing you!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete