I finished the book "Numbered Account" by Christopher Reich. It's a book that I've started and stopped on a number of occasions. But this time I buckled down and finished it. I wish I could say that it was an good read and that I could recommend it, but I can't.
The premise of the book is the main character is an American who's father was murdered while working for a Swiss Bank. The American, Nick, goes to work for said bank to find out who the murderer is. It's a fairly straight-forward book without any plot twists or sudden revelations at the end. If a book is one that I really like, I'll plow through it and be anxious to read other things by the same author. With this book, I had to force myself to get through it, but at least I did finish it.
The second goal accomplished was building a snowman. On Friday we had 7 inches of snow fall here in Ames. My friend Amanda texted me that she and her boyfriend Travis were getting ready to build a snowman. I sent her a message back that I was in. :-) They both came over to the house and we spent about an hour building our masterpiece.
So I have two of my goals finished. I'm hoping to polish off a couple more goals in the next few days. Stay tuned!


Congratulations! Now you just need to get past that Tim Tebow problem. :-)
ReplyDelete