Monday, May 16, 2011

Why do I always go for the bad boys?



Say hello to Rep. Aaron Schock, U.S. Congressman from Peoria, Illinois.  He is working with Men's Health magazine to encourage healthy living and weight loss over the summer.  He is really nice looking and when I saw these pics I was just thinking.... "Oooooooooooo Myyyyyyyyyyyy."  But of course, young Aaron is a dedicated, Southern Baptist, Republican.  Ugh.  So I know that he's not very gay-friendly, but if push came to shove, I wouldn't shove him outta bed.  LOL

If you've ever seen the movie "Bachelor Party" a band plays the song, "Why do good girls like bad boys?"  Oh how true.  :-)


2 comments:

  1. Does he really work/pose with Men's Health to encourage weight loss?

    Me thinks the man wants to show off his beautiful bod a little. ;-)

    He is sooo fine. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way... the nicer they are to me, the less I am interested... why is that?

    ReplyDelete