Thursday, October 28, 2010

The 40 by 40 - Goal #3

Goal #3 - Write a blog entry at least 75% of the year.

So by my count that should be around 274 blog entries. This is one of those things that I want to be meaningful. I want my blog to feature my thoughts and observations and to actually go deeper than just the surface.

Of course I also need to be mindful of what I am putting out there on the internet. As a teacher, I am aware that a student, parent or supervisor could find my blog and read it. I have to be careful to not post anything that I could get into trouble for. I will NEVER post anything about my work, students or coworkers that could be construed as a breach of trust.

That being said, I also don't plan on holding back about issues that I feel strongly about. They after all are my opinions, and as long as I am not espousing violence or law-breaking, then I should be okay. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Robert, I so look forward to hearing what you have to say this year.

    ReplyDelete