Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gameday Saturday

Today Matt and I had the pleasure of joining friends for tailgating and Iowa State football. The weather could not have been any better - cool temps, low winds, and lots of sunshine. In fact, so much sunshine that my face is now sunburned. Iowa State defeated Kansas by a score of 28-16. We had great seats for the game which allowed us a "nice" view of the Iowa State players from behind. teehee!

As much as I love tailgating, I always regret the food hangover from the day. I swear if someone puts out food I just start eating it. The food was amazingly good. I just have that problem of not having that little voice inside of me saying, "STOP!" It's just mindless eating. Any thoughts on how I might be able to not do that?

Next week is the game against Nebraska which Iowa State will more than likely lose (although I would love to be wrong about that). Of course we'll go tailgating and eat well. Perhaps we should park as far away from the stadium as possible so we have to walk a long ways to get to the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment