Monday, August 19, 2013

My Sunday Addiction



Since debuting two years ago, "Revenge" has been required viewing in our home.  Matt was in San Francisco when the show premiered.  I watched it and thought, "Okay. I really like this show."  I left him a note to watch it when he got home from the trip.  He did and his email response was, "I LOVE THIS SHOW!"

For those who don't watch, Revenge is the story of a young women, Amanda Clarke, who's father was framed for a terrorist act.  She returns years later in under the name Emily Thorne.  She's rich (thanks to a wise investment by her now-deceased father) and she's out to destroy the people responsible for her father's downfall.

It's basically rich, beautiful people doing bad things to one another.  The show is this generation's "Dallas" or "Dynasty".  Oh and did I mention that Madeline Stowe plays Victoria Grayson, the matriarch of the Grayson family?  She's simply awesome.  The following is my favorite scene EVER!  I wanna use this on my Christmas cards!  (I couldn't embed the video, so click on the link.)


3 comments:

  1. I've heard tons of great things about Revenge, but I haven't seen it myself. I grew up watching Dallas & Dynasty, so I should give it a try.

    My Sunday Addiction is anything Real Housewives... don't judge me. It's truly my guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid of getting hooked! HAHAHAHA I've heard good things about it, maybe I'll have to give it a go. If I ever turn my TV on again!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do loves me some Victoria Grayson!

    ReplyDelete