Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Take Me Out To The Ballgame


Matt and I have been in Washington D.C. on vacation.  For our last night in town we attended the San Francisco Giants vs. Washington Nationals baseball game.  Matt is a die-hard Giants fan so this game meant a lot to him.  The game wasn't a success from the Giants, they lost 4-2.  We did have a great time and had incredible seats along the third base side.  


First pitch

And then the skies opened up in the 5th inning.  It caused an hour rain delay.

We got to see the legendary "President's Race".  George Washington won.




4 comments:

  1. hell, my phillies were in washington last weekend (along with me). they lost all 3 games. but I NEVER lose when I am with my boyfriends!

    pity we didn't catch up in person with you and matt. you two are a cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to end your vacation in DC... even with the rain. It looks like you both had a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne Marie - Awwww shucks. Thanks so much. Hard to believe that we've been together 18 years. :-) I was bummed we weren't able to meet up with everyone. It looks like you all had a great time!

    MAC - We did have a fun evening and I was very impressed with all the Yumminess at the game. Damn there are a lot of hot guys in DC!

    ReplyDelete