I wanted my 200th post to be.....
Monumental!
Epic!
Life Changing!
Sigh. I got nothin.
I'm sitting here on the couch watching Missouri Valley Conference basketball, snacking on semi-sweet chocolate chips (out of the bag) and just trying to feel something close to normal.
The past week has been rough. I haven't been "sick", but just run-down. The weather, school, Stats class, the weather, basketball, lack of exercise, THE WEATHER, have all been wearing on me and there are times where I just want a few minutes to just breathe.
Towards the end of the week my tank was running on empty. Friday I wanted to stay home from school so badly, but I was out Thursday for a math curriculum meeting, so I sucked it up and went. In the afternoon I felt a migraine coming on, so I took some "magic" pills as I call them and fortunately they worked. Having the bell right at the end of the day was music to my ears.
I did end up feeling good enough to go play rec league volleyball on Friday night. Did I overdo it? Sure, I always do, but at least it was physical activity, which I haven't had since Monday.
Today, my day has consisted of sleeping late, getting out with Matt to shovel the driveway (it snowed last night) and trying to stay hydrated. We have a women's basketball game tonight and I'd like to be able to enjoy the game.
Hmmmm. Maybe I should go take a nap.
Stay strong! Winter will be over soon.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the encouraging words. :-) I will not complain at all this summer about it being too hot.
DeleteCongrats on the 200th post! Keep at it...
ReplyDeleteI'm so done with winter!
Thanks so much. This winter has by far been one I would like to forget. I can handle snow, but the cold has just been brutal.
DeleteCOGRATS!!! This winter has been kicking my ass too... UGH!!!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to swing by my blog... I answered your question earlier in the week.
I'm impressed with your bravery in answering the questions!
DeletePart of me wants to just take a week unpaid and head south to warmer weather. Sigh.
You spoke/wrote your truth. That makes it a good 200th post.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I know every post doesn't need to be Pulitzer material, but I do want to make it worth a person's time to actually read. :-)
DeleteHappy 200 .... hope you enjoyed the nap?
ReplyDeleteI mean, cuz after the week you had I'd say you earned it!
I slept for a good three hours. I'm still feeling drained, but at least I slept. :-)
Delete