Saturday, February 8, 2014

Johnny Bobsled

I have an utter disdain for all things Johnny Manziel, a.k.a. "Johnny Football".  The arrogance, the attitude, the general butt-ugliness.

But today I discovered a new Johnny - Johnny Bobsled.

Johnny Quinn is on the 4-man boblsed team for the United States and well, he's hot.

I've always had a hard soft spot for bobsledders, lugers and skeletoners. What's not to love about hot guys with great bodies wearing spandex and flying down a track at high rates of speed?

I discovered Johnny this morning from various stories that stemmed from this tweet....

So of course I had to look him up and fell in love. :-)  He's fairly new to the world of bobsled after a career as a wide receiver (mmmmmmhmmmm) with the Green Bay Packers and Buffalo Bills.  He's from Texas.

And yes, he's a future ex-husband. Sigh.


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Woof indeed. He's getting quite a bit of media coverage over his bathroom incident. Loving every interview!

      Delete
  2. Yummy... and a sense of humor. My kind of guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now if only there were shirtless pics of him somewhere. He'd be a "Yummy of the Day" candidate for sure!

      Delete
  3. Yeah... but they are no Canadian bearded bobsled team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of tight places but I could bobsled with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely cuddle up with him for warmth!

      It's just killing me to know whether his chest is furry or smooth. :-D

      Delete