Today's selfie comes to you from Stomping Grounds, a coffee house in Ames. This afternoon I met a couple of my classmates from my Statistics class for a study session. We have an exam on Tuesday night.
I got there about 30 minutes early and treated myself to a hot chai latte.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :-)
The study session went well and I think we will all do well on the exam. It's been a while since I met with a study group, but it felt comfortable to slip back into it. The feeling of being "the teacher" of the group did creep in as my study mates looked to me for my math expertise.
Did I happen to mention recently that I'm sick of winter?
No? Have you read my blog recently?! :-)
I'm not minding the snow so much, the shoveling has been good exercise for me. It's the bitter, bitter cold that is just draining me. We have another wind chill advisory for tonight. First thing in the morning the wind chill will be between -20 and -30.
Anyways, I'll be getting my gym bag ready for an early morning workout. It was a bad week last week for getting to the gym. But I've been making too many excuses for not getting there. My fitness has to be a priority.
Tomorrow is also a double workout day. I'll hit the gym in the morning and then workout with my trainer in the afternoon. I also meet with my counselor tomorrow. We should have a lot to talk about. LOL
I love you awesome nerds,
Robert

your face is looking thinner. :)
ReplyDeleteyesterday I was out to lunch in a restaurant; a commercial for the university of iowa came on during a college basketball game; I thought of you.
Looking good! I will be at the gym tomorrow after work for sure. Glad you've been getting there more regularly than I.
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
Busy day! I am totally with you on the winter thing. It was twelve below when I got up this morning. Later in the week it may climb to near (but not quite) freezing.
ReplyDeleteIn your statistics class did they tell you if it's true that 81% of all statistics are made up on the spot?