Thought I'd try something different for my selfie. This is me lying on the carpet with the phone pointing down at me.
Today has been pretty eventful with a lot of physical activity.
Today was rec league volleyball and while our team had 1 set win and 5 set losses, I had a moment that I won't soon forget.
We were playing the best team in the division, a team of students and cops from Iowa State. One of their best players, one of the cops, went up for a kill and did so with gusto. I took the blow, right off of my face - point blank, dead on.
I was stunned, but there was no blood, nothing was broken. I took about a minute to shake it off and then went back to playing. The cop felt pretty bad about it, but I told him that I was fine and no hard feelings.
I'm hoping to get a ride-along out of the deal. The captain of the other team is a good friend of mine (he's gay as well) and knows that I love to do ride-alongs. So he's trying to set one up for me.
After the match, I went over to the gym to hop on the elliptical for a while. It had been a while since I dragged my butt to the gym, so I wanted to hop back on the wagon. I had a good workout and took note of a couple of hotties in the weight room.
Tonight I'm getting to work on grading papers and getting ready for the week. This week are parent/teacher conferences and I'll be at school from 7:30 - 7:30 Monday thru Wednesday. Friday I'll be taking the math competition students down to Des Moines.

Look in' good !
ReplyDeleteThanks. Not one of my better selfies, but I did wanna try something new.
ReplyDeleteI want to do a ride-along! I love cops and everything they do!
ReplyDeleteGood shot, man, I just posted one, too.
Peace <3
Jay
lovely smile!
ReplyDelete