DO YOU WANNA PLAY DOCTOR?1. Do you remember playing doctor when you were a kid?
I don't remember playing doctor as a kid. I recall playing superheroes, freeze tag, fort, etc, but not doctor.
2. When choosing a doctor, is their gender or sexual orientation a factor?I do prefer a male doctor, and my current physician is gay. I'll be honest, it does make a difference to me. I feel like I can tell him things that are understood. Plus, he's not bad looking and we "girl talk" about other guys.
3. How do you feel about needles?Hate em. Anytime I need to get a shot or have blood drawn, I have to look away. A few years ago I had surgery that required an I.V. and I couldn't wait to get it out of my hand.
4. Mother's, especially Jewish ones, always seem to want doctor's for son-in-laws. How do you feel about dating/marrying a doctor?
I would think it would be very difficult being in a relationship with a doctor, especially if they are in their first few years of practice. The long hours and stress would be hard on a relationship. I've always been the supportive type, but a relationship with a doctor would not be something I would seek out.
5. Who do you take to the doctor faster, yourself or your pet?
Well, since I don't have a pet, that would be me. Usually I don't go to the doctor unless I really feel like I'm in a bad way.
6. Do you consider yourself a good patient?
I think I am. I only go to the doctor when I truly feel I need to and try not to burden the doctor with a lot of unnecessary questions. I will say that I am an advocate for my health and if there's something that I feel is important that I don't understand or that the doctor should know, I'm a bit more direct with them.
7. Have you been to a plastic surgeon?

Nope.
8. If money weren't an issue, what work would you have done?
I'd like to have my nose worked on - to me it's huge. If liposuction were safer, I'd have em suck out about 30 pounds of blubber.
9. How do you feel about going to the dentist?
I used to HATE going to the dentist - then I started seeing my dentist of the last 12 years. He's put all my fears at ease and I don't have any worries about going to see him. Oh I've mentioned in the past that my dentist is really good looking. So that makes it MUCH easier to make an appointment and KEEP it. :-)
BONUS
Do you ever play Doctor now?
Oh there are certainly when "games" are played. ;-)
OOOH, George, one of my favorite TV MDs.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your vacation. Be sure to check out the Funny of the Day from this past Saturday. I think you'll enjoy it.
Cool, dude!
ReplyDeleteLucky you, on spring break. Ours isn't for a couple of weeks. But I am WORKING! Curse the 12 month employment! HAHAHAHA
Neat post, my man!
Peace <3
Jay
fun answers, this.
ReplyDelete