Admit it, you were expecting "School's Out" by Alice Cooper.
At my previous school, I was in charge of the 8th grade video yearbook. I went to great lengths to pick songs that would be memorable.
Of the dozens of songs I used over the years, "These Are Days" is my all-time favorite.
So as I finish up this school year, this song brings a smile to my face.
The final day of school went very well. We had a lot of activities planned for the kids and they had a blast.
I was feeling a bit anxious at the beginning of the day, so thanks to a little help from X###x, I had a lot of fun with the kids as well - taking selfies with kids and photo bombing them. lol
We have professional development tomorrow and Friday. Tomorrow morning I'll finishing putting away my room for the summer and getting checked out.
But for tonight, I could use an alcoholic beverage.
Love you awesome nerds!
Robert
LUCKY YOU!!! Our kids at ROSMY tonight had either 2 or 7 days in class. 2 if exempt from exams, 7 if not. Most have 7. I won't go into my summer schedule, but it sucks, including several days next week locked in an 8x8 room to build and configure 24 servers which I just found out about today. HAHAHAHA!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope the PD goes well. I think you'll love using the Chromebooks (assuming there is plenty of bandwidth).
Peace <3
Jay
I have not heard that song in quite some time!
ReplyDeletewe nerds love you too cause you are just as awesome !
ReplyDeleteYou're at the end of the race !!
ReplyDeleteGreat music choice! Thanks for making my day. So glad your last day of school went well... and so much better than expected!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the summer break.
ReplyDeleteI like the cliche Vitamin C or Green Day... hahaha.
ReplyDeleteCheers to the end of the year!!! Raising my glass of OJ and rum to you!!!