Sunday, January 11, 2015

I See

I See


When will I see you again?
When will we share precious moments?
Will I have to wait forever?
Will I have to suffer and cry the whole night through?

When will I see you again?
When will our hearts beat together?
Are we in love or just friends?
Is this my beginning or is this the end?

When will I see you again?
When will I see you again?
When will I see you again?

"When Will I See You Again?"
- The Three Degrees




It's Sunday and it's laundry night (today's photo is of the laundry pods we use).

I see a long week ahead of me, a week in which I continue to feel like I'm dancing on a razor's edge.

I want to write more, but the thoughts just aren't coming together the way I want them to.

Fear not, tomorrow is another day.

Love you Awesome Nerds!
Robert

2 comments:

  1. There is a certain satisfaction doing laundry on Sunday night, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get my laundry done Saturday, and enjoyed a chore-free Sunday for a change!

    So far, I haven't slipped off the edge yet...but tomorrow promises freezing rain, I might just goo off the razor!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete