Monday, January 5, 2015

Pic-A-Day in 2015

I've tried not to make resolutions this year.

I never keep them.

But I am making "intentions", and my big one is to expand the "Pic-A-Day" to the entire year.

5 days down, 360 to go.

I'm using an iphone app developed by Fat Mum Slim.  She's a blogger from Australia who does a lot of blogging/pic-a-day stuff.

Full Disclosure - when I first saw the site, I read it as "fat muslim".  I thought, "WHAT?!"  This is why I teach math.  lol

What I like about the app is that it reminds me daily of the theme and from the app, I can post to both Instagram and Twitter.

I've also tried to find song lyrics that fit the theme as well.  I also hope to be a bit more introspective and loquacious.

So on that note, I've shoveled the driveway twice in the past 5 hours. My back is letting me know it's not happy with me. I'm hoping for a two-hour late start tomorrow, but I'm not optimistic.

Love you Awesome Nerds!
Robert

1 comment: