Monday, February 2, 2015

Mail

Mail

Gimme a ticket for an aeroplane
I ain't got time to take a fast train
Lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin' home
'Cause my baby just wrote me a letter.

I don't care how much money I gotta spend
Got to get back to my baby again
Lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin' home
'Cause my baby just wrote me a letter.

Well, she wrote me a letter
Said she couldn't live without me no more
Listen, mister, can't you see I got to get back
To my baby once more?

"The Letter"
- The Box Tops


Today my new bike trainer arrived in the mail. This will allow me to ride my bike indoors and prepare for RAGBRAI in the summer. Essentially, the trainer turns a street bike into a stationary bike.

I got it set up in the basement and will be trying it out tomorrow!  Every day RAGBRAI gets closer and I get more excited for it!

Love you Awesome Nerds!
Robert

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have something to entertain you while you ride in the basement. When riding the stationery bike, I listen to an audio book or music or watch the basement television with closed captioning. One risk in listening to music: I am inclined to burst into song and frighten the cats or my husband, none of whom are fond of ABBA's
    "Angel Eyes."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bike is set up in front of the television downstairs, so I can be entertained while I ride. But I may also listen to music while I'm riding.

      Delete
  2. I like your musical selections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I try to come up with different things. I use the theme word and let it guide me from there.

      Delete
  3. I want pictures! And I, too, like your musical selections!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete