Sunday, February 15, 2015

Spot

Spot

I'm too hot (hot damn)
Called a police and a fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire man
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Say my name you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Am I mad 'bout that money, break it down.

Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)
Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)
Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)
'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you 
'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you
'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don't believe me just watch (come on)

"Uptown Funk"
- Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars

My weekend of Hell continues. Even with a hit of NyQuil, I slept poorly, waking up multiple times throughout the night. This morning I felt even worse and, with a stabbing pain in my ears, realized that I should go to Urgent Care.

An ear infection was diagnosed and antibiotics prescribed. I've spent the rest of the day napping and feeling rotten. I've decided to take tomorrow off from school.

I'm also visiting the dentist tomorrow to have a cavity filled.

Oh the fun never ends.

Love you Awesome Nerds,
Robert

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, when it rain s, it pours, and seems to hurt like hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! That sucks all the way around! GET WELL QUICKLY!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete