Saturday, March 14, 2015

Favourite

Favourite

Cheering on the Cyclones from Wilmington, NC,
with one of my favorite people. :-)
Your friends are sorry for me
They watch your pretend to adore me
But I'm no fool to this game.

Now here comes your secret lover.
She'll be unlike any other.
Until your guilt goes up in flames.

Did you know when you go it's the perfect ending,
To the bad day I'd gotten used to spending.
When you go, all I know is you're my favorite mistake.
You're my favorite mistake.

"My Favorite Mistake"
- Sheryl Crow


3 comments:

  1. Some of my favorite mistakes have been lots of fun ... and turned out to be great gifts, though not the one I first thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on my side of the country?!?!?! I ought to swoop down there!

    I went diving out of Wilmington once, a great trip! My first ocean dive, and to 100 feet in water so clear you could see the bottom of the boat from the bottom of the ocean! The barracudas were spectacular.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete