I Love
I used to dream about love, and sure it's how it was
But I don't have to dream no more!
'Cause I, I got more than I can stand
I found me a lover in another man
I got you baby that's all I was waiting for.
And I love the way you love me
I place no one above, the way that you love
And I love the way you love me, and baby no matter what
I love the, I love the way you love, yeah, yeah.
Oh baby, baby, baby, I might as well face it
I've fallen in too deep, you've got control of me
Without a doubt, it has to be the greatest
You are every bit the man I had hoped you'd be.
"The Way You Love Me"
- Karyn White

D'awwwww!
ReplyDeleteTry to keep your dinner down Chris. ;-)
DeleteAdorable couple... and I love me some Karyn White! #whereisshenow #superwoman
ReplyDelete