I like this photo. Kinda makes me look Bad-Ass. :-)
Today I had the opportunity to get out and mow the yard. It's been a few weeks since I've mowed and it needed it. Plus with the chilly weather moving in, the leaves are falling and I prefer to mulch them using the lawn mower.
My Mom and Matt's Dad are over today for dinner. Matt's Dad was helping clear a good bit of brush and limbs from the yard. He has a farmhouse and is able to burn the stuff out at his place.
Tonight I have volleyball, LATE volleyball (8:20 and 9:10 - yikes!). Gonna be interesting to see me play and then get up early tomorrow for my Monday morning workout. But I have been finding that my body seems to be "craving" exercise. I'm actually getting to the point where I look forward to going to the gym.

It is a good pic... your so channeling Tom Cruise from Risky Business.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I don't think I would look as good in tighty-whiteys though. LOL
DeleteLove the pic!!! My Sunday Selfie is AFTER the post at:
ReplyDeletehttp://jayinva.blogspot.com/2013/10/turkeys-in-mudor.html
HAHAHAHAHA Enforced readership, I love it!
Peace <3
Jay
You had a busy weekend young man. Sounds like you had a great birthday weekend. :-)
DeleteYup! Loved every second! Did you leave a comment over there?
DeleteJay
(sings)
ReplyDeletebecause you're bad
you're bad
jam on