I've started working out first thing in the morning. Monday was my first day and it was felt pretty good. I plan on going to the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
I have a mix of music that I've been listening to....
"Get Lucky" by Daft Punk
"Wings" by Little Mix
"Treasure" by Bruno Mars
"Hush Hush; Hush Hush" by the Pussycat Dolls
"We Found Love" by Rihanna (featuring Calvin Harris)
"Let's Go" by Calvin Harris (featuring Ne-Yo)
"Sweet Nothing" by Calvin Harris (featuring Florence Welch)
"Locked Out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars
"Glowing" by Nikki Williams
"Clarity" by Zed
"Right Now" by Rihanna (featuring David Guetta)
"If" by Janet Jackson
"Applause" by Lady Gaga
"Only Girl" by Rihanna
"Give It 2 U" by Robin Thicke (don't judge..lol)
But I need help! I want more great music to listen to and can use suggestions. Please feel free to share this post!
HELP! :-)

if it were me, I would do 70s disco and 80s dance music. with perhaps a bit o 30s big band music thrown in.
ReplyDeleteLove the 70s and 80s idea, the 30s big band I'll have to check on. Hmmmm.
DeleteWhat Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)
ReplyDeleteI love me some Kelly Clarkson. This song always gets me going.
Of course! How could I forget Kelly?! "Stronger" is soooo going in the mix!
DeleteI don't even know who most of those artists are! I prefer 70's and 80's metal to work out to. AC/DC, Aerosmith, Metallica, Asia (lotta A bands there!)...I prefer throbbing, hard, brump-bah music!
ReplyDeleteamip: Yeah, yeah, you DANCE for exercise! I've seen you!
MAC: Uh-huh. Going in the wrong way, I fear! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Peace <3
Jay
Oh memories of Asia. "Only Time Will Tell" is going on the playlist. Thanks for the suggestion!
Deleteyou bet yer sweet ass! I just wish I had a dance partner; spouse can't dance.
DeleteI just make a huge imix for my iPod full if upbeat, peppy dance music. Kylie minogue "time bomb" remixes, Beyoncé "run the world" and others. Next time you are up I can give you some
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome! I do loves me some Kylie and Beyonce! Matt's got come really great remixes as well.
DeleteMP3 players are the greatest invention of the last decade! I'm not a hard rock fan, but I tend to listen to it when I'm running. I keep a ton of music on my ipod and just flip through to what I'm in the mood for.
ReplyDelete