RANDOMNESS
1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Absolutely! I've never smoked and never will smoke. Honestly, I find a guy's attractiveness goes way down if I find out he's a smoker.
2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
Taken. I've been married for 3 years, but we've actually been together for 18 years. We met the old-fashioned way - newspaper personal ad.
3: What if I told you that you were handsome/pretty?
I'd be very flattered. I don't personally think of myself as handsome.
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
Not in so many words, but yeah, I've been told that.
5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
Other than my husband - um, well, I do like to look. But of course, he does too. I'm married, not dead.
6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
I turn 42 in a week, so I guess I'm looking forward to that.
7: Do you want to be single/married/in a relationship?
I'm very happy being married, but there are times when I miss being single. I met Matt not too long after coming out and I sometimes wish I had more of a "sowing my oats" phase.
8: Have you pretended to like someone?
Haven't we all?
9: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
No. To me that's one of the worst things you can do.
BONUS
Are you better at giving oral sex or receiving oral sex??
BONUS
Are you better at giving oral sex or receiving oral sex??
I really like to receive, but I'm good at giving as well. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment