HOW DO YOU LIKE_____?
1. Your coffee?
I'm not a coffee drinker in the traditional sense. I can't stand the actual drink. But I do love coffee ice cream and I've recently become addicted to an iced coffee drink from a local convenience store. I get a mixture of the mocha and french vanilla. It's delicious!
2. Your sandwich cut? In half, square or diagonal? Crust or no crust?
If I do get a sandwich cut, it's usually cut in half. My favorite sandwiches are from a local place here in Ames - West Street Deli. They are big and delicious!
3. Your coffee or tea?
Tea. Iced Tea. Usually unsweetened. Being from the South I grew up drinking sweetened iced tea - "It's the house wine of the South." When I moved to Iowa, I discovered that unsweet tea was the only thing I could get. Over the years I got used to it and now it's what I order (with a wedge of lemon), even when I'm back in Dixie.
Bombay Sapphire Gin - and plenty of it. :-) For a long time I was a Gin Gimlet fan (gin and sweet lime juice), but recently I have taken to Gin and Tonics.
5. Your ice-cream served: cup, cone, soft or hard?
Call me a traditionalist, but I love hard ice cream in a cone. Nothing's better than a Drumstick on a hot day.
Short, straight and natural. When I let my hair grow out it becomes wavy and unmanageable, so I try to keep it short and groomed. I have a standing haircut appointment on the 20th of each month (payday) at 4:30. That way I always remember when it is. I've also had the same guy cutting my hair for 6 years now.
7. Your cell phone?
Earlier this year, I got an iPhone5 and I love it! Well frankly, I'm kind of addicted to it. It goes with me everywhere and I use it now as my alarm clock in the morning.
8. Your computer?
I'm an Apple man. I just simply find them easier to use.
9. Your web browser?
Google Chrome - I'm kind of hooked on using Google's stuff - Chrome, Gmail, Maps. Again, easy to use and easy on the eyes.
I have a 2004 Chevy Malibu Classic. It's older, but it gets me where I need to go. I'm hoping in the next year to upgrade to something newer.
BONUS
Your sex? Position? How often? Mild or wild? One or more?
Oh that's a subject for another day. Maybe when I'm drunk off my a$$.



I could go on and on for my answers! But been too busy to post! Will try this weekend, and maybe do this as an "easy out".
ReplyDeleteLove your answers, we agree on a lot!
Peace <3
Jay