Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Selfie


I just don't take good selfies.  LOL

Busy day today!  Got a little extra sleep from Daylight Savings Time ending. Yay!  

At Noon it was time for the Iowa State women's basketball team exhibition game against Wayne State (Nebraska), a Division II school.  It was a sloppy game, but ISU came out on top.  Matt and I have been going to games since 1997 and I haven't missed a home game since 2006.  We know the team and the coaching staff pretty well and have even traveled to many an away game to support them.

Tonight was another rec league volleyball beat-down.  We only have a few weeks left and then a hopeful move down to a lower league for the winter season.  I feel like I've gotten better, but unfortunately we're playing much better competition.  

Time to get ready for the week, I've got an early workout planned. :-)


2 comments:

  1. how I miss my baseball games on the radio (sob)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to every Marshall University home football game, and most away games, either taking pictures or televising, plus a lot of home basketball games, but no dedication like YOURS! WOW!!!

    I have absolutely GOT to get back to the gym. You inspire me, I just have to get moving again!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete