This selfie was taken a couple of days ago in my classroom. My kids were discussing the word "selfie" and how it was named "word of the year".
For some misguided reason, my students were under the impression that us "old people" didn't know how to take a selfie. I felt compelled to prove them wrong. LOL
It's always fun to use vocabulary that the kids are using. My favorite lately has been "Cray Cray". It's hilarious for me to watch their faces when I'm not only using the terms, but I'm using them correctly. Ah priceless.
I've got a busy week coming up. Three days of school and then Thanksgiving Break. Matt and I have a Thanksgiving tradition that we will be continuing this year.
More about that later in the week. :-)
Wednesday is also our 18-year dating anniversary. That'll be a fun story to blog about.
Ciao!
Robert

ya gotta stay 6 steps ahead of the kids; isn't it fun to blow their little minds like you describe above?
ReplyDeletehmmmmm, now you have me wondering about the next posts...
At my job, I work with a lot of college kids. They definitely keep you young at heart.
ReplyDeleteWOW... 18 years, quite an accomplishment!!! CONGRATS!!!
41 hardly seems 'old' to me. I can only shudder what your kids would think of me: no doubt a fugitive from the grave.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete