SUPER BOWL XLVIII
1. Do you know who's playing in this year's Super Bowl?
Well, the Denver Broncos, champions of the AFC (American Football Conference) will play the Seattle Seahawks from the NFC (National Football Conference. The game will be played at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. The Broncos have the leagues #1 rated offense and the Seahawks have the #1 defense.Um, so yeah, I know who's playing. LOL
2. Do you watch the Super Bowl for the game, uniforms, commercials or food?
If I have a team playing in the Super Bowl (49ers, Buccaneers, or the Chargers), then yes, I'm interested in the game. But normally I watch for the commercials and cute players. Our friend Jenny has a Super Bowl / Birthday party every year and we always have good food and way too much of it. 
3. What's your favorite food?
I'm a sucker for a chili con queso dip. Spicy warm cheese with meat in it?! What's not to love?!
4. Are you entered into any Super Bowl Pools?
Nah. I don't wager on any of that sort of stuff.
5. If you don't watch the big game, do you do something else?
If I were doing something else, it would probably be grading papers, be at the gym or reading.
6. What sports do you watch?In no particular order ---- women's and men's college basketball, football (college and pro, baseball, hockey, soccer, Olympics (love curling), volleyball, tennis, and rugby.
![]() |
| Jason Witten - my favorite Tight End |
Are you the Quarterback or the Receiver? Wide Receiver or Tight End. Take your pick. :-)

Curling? Seriously? Actually it is very big in our part of Wisconsin. Hope you have seen the Norwegian Olympic curling team's new uniforms ...
ReplyDeleteLOVE Curling!!! Love the strategy, the sound of the stones on the ice, etc. Fell in love with the sport during the 2006 Torino Olympics. I also fell in love with a few curlers. Sigh......... Shawn Rojeski.
DeleteThe Norwegian uniforms are insanely cool! Emphasis on the insane! Only that team could pull off that look. LOL
DeleteCurling is an interesting sport, so I watch it, too. Totally different. Our queso is Velveeta, hot sausage (browned), Rotel and melt it in the microwave! YUMMY!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
Give me a crock pot full of velveeta queso, a bag of Tostitos scoops and a cool beverage and I'm a happy man. :-)
DeleteGreat answers... I'm sorry (koff, koff) for your teams loss ;)
ReplyDeleteRejected Reality