Monday, March 3, 2014

Thank You Jeep Guy!

My Monday Hero - Sean (aka Jeep Guy)
It has been a Monday.

I have a lot on my plate right now.

A LOT.

I knew this morning I needed to get to school early to get set up for the day. My plan was to arrive a little after 7 so that I could have everything done by 7:50. I left the house right on time.

And then my cell phone rang.

It was Mom.

I had just talked with her on Sunday, so I honestly had no idea why she would be calling.  Turned out she hadn't left her place at all on Sunday so the snow had blown the screen door shut and she couldn't get out of her mobile home (the steps from the back door are very dicey).

I headed over to her place and dug her out. I wasn't happy and she knew it.

I got to school much later than I had planned and scrambled to get things finished. Everything got done, but I was frazzled and kinda cranky.  Not exactly the best mood to be in for my first period class.

Then I opened up blogger, and there was there were two posts that made me smile....

MONDAY MORNING MUSIC: THE WAITING GAME - SWING OUT SISTER

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLE AGES: TMI ANSWERS - PLEASE READ ME A STORY

Sean, Just A Jeep Guy, posted a video from my favorite band, Swing Out Sister. I played the video and it almost instantly perked up my mood.

Then I noticed that Sean had posted TMI Questions that I had posted last week. It was a chance to get my blog out there a little more and reach a wider audience.

The rest of the day went well and I feel a little less stressed out.

Just a little bit.

Thank you Sean for helping to make my day a little bit brighter. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

5 comments:

  1. I see lots of my boyfriends already follow you. and jeepy is SO nice in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found a couple of things to perk you up. I often find things at Just a Jeep Guy that ... er ... perk me up, too.
    And good for you that you put aside your own agenda to help your mother. Maybe in the weird karmic universe, Sean's post were your positive payback. Wiccans believe in the Law of Threefold Return: what you put out there comes back to you threefold. So you still have one more positive thing on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Isn't this weird world of the bloggers a great place?

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the day got better.Obviously, Sean is more than "Just a Jeep Guy"!

    ReplyDelete