Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TMI Tuesday - Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Time for the weekly TMI Questions posted by Sean

It's March already?! Where has the year gone?!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!


1. Do you have any Irish in you? Would you like some?

I don't think I have any Irish in my family heritage. Being a descendent of Plymouth Colony, I've got British and French, along with some Scottish.  But alas, no Irish. 

I wouldn't mind having a little Irish in me though. 




2. Do you wear green?

Not often, it's not a great color on me. But I do wear it on St. Patty's Day.








3. Green beer is...

Not my thing. I don't like beer, but I will partake in a good Irish whiskey. 

4. Irish coffee is...

Tasty. But I prefer an Irish Hot Chocolate. Mmmmm Bailey's.






5. Have you worn a kilt?

Nope. 

6. Have you gone to the NY St. Patrick's Day Parade?

No I have not. The two times I've been to New York have been during the summer months. 



7. St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland with a stick. How would you handle snakes?

Scream my head off and run the other direction. I HATE SNAKES!


BONUS




I'm 100% Irish. Would you kiss me?

AB-SO-LUTELY!

4 comments:

  1. From what I've seen (you probably have too but if not you can google it) if you want Colin to be the Irish in you, you better be prepared for more than a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could get lost in those eyes of his. Sigh.

      And I think I could handle his, um, banger.

      Delete
  2. ooooooooooh, I would like the drink in #4; a good snort of bailey's ANY day is a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no Irish either, but I am all for a kiss.

    ReplyDelete