OHHH!....IT'S SO HARD!
1. Which class was the hardest in high school?
I would have to say that Biology was the hardest class I took in high school. I've never been good in sciences and Biology was the death of me. Add to the fact that I CHOSE to take Advanced Placement Biology. Yeah, um, Big Mistake, HUGE! I think I said the Krebs Cycle (still don't know what that is) was a bicycle built by Schwinn.
2. Which is harder - house work or yard work (pretend you have a yard if you have to)?
Easy - yard work. I don't mind mowing the lawn, in fact, I find it relaxing. But pulling weeds, gardening, etc. - Hate it. I will say, I do enjoy watching a beefy young man working shirtless in the hot sun doing yard work or landscaping.
Cleaning the bathroom. Yet I love doing the dishes and ironing (so relaxing).
4. Which is harder, eating right or exercising?
Eating right, but it seems like both have been hard as of late.
5. Which is harder, waking up early or staying up late?
Waking up early. I can stay up late naturally, but oh how it sucks waking up early. Of course I work in a profession where I have to be at work around 7:30.
6. Do you have a hard time deciding what to wear?
Not really. I'm pretty basic when it comes to my wardrobe.
Well if I could find my abs I guess I would say those, but they are buried under a whole lotta blubber.
8. It is harder to wade slowly into a body of water or to just jump in?
It's a lot harder to wade in slowly. I just jump in, take the shock, and get used to the water as quickly as possible. Of course, I'd rather just sit in the hot tub.
9. How hard is it for you to make decisions?
I hate making decisions. I over-think things and often second-guess myself. Big decisions are like kryptonite for me.
10. What's the hardest decision you ever had to make?
In 1996 I was working as an Assistant Manager at a Musicland (remember those?!). I got a call from a district manager about a managerial opening at an On-Cue store in Newton, Iowa (I was living in Iowa City). Matt and I drove over and I "interviewed" for the position. Pretty much the store was mine if I wanted it.
It was a big move to consider and my stomach was in knots over the decision. I try to listen to my gut and it finally dawned on me that it just wasn't the right decision. As soon as I said it out loud, I knew I had made the right choice.
BONUS
Have you ever taken viagra or similar drug when you didn't need it? Details please.
Nope, I've not taken anything to "enhance" my sexual experiences.


The ironing may reminds me of a woman's birthday card I saw years ago. A hot shirtless guy in shorts is ironing a shirt. The outside of the card says, "Ladies, the good news is there are guys who iron their own shirts!" Inside: "You already know the bad news." It was perfect for a friend who was model-handsome (and like many good-looking guys, insecure about his looks) who ironed everything.
ReplyDeleteLove this comment! The even funnier thing is that I was ironing a shirt for work when you posted it! LOL
DeleteSo you have to tell me, is that a photo of you next to your name, or are you just teasing the heck outta me? ;-)
That is not my photograph. I do look like that, but only on the inside!
ReplyDeleteWe're not that far apart geographically. Next time I'm in the Cities we should try to get together! :-)
DeleteI enjoy ironing too, particularly if there is a lecture going. It is one of the few house chores I find I can stay upon without wandering off.
ReplyDeleteFor me I find there's a sense of accomplishment when a shirt is ironed well. And it's just relaxing. :-)
DeleteI can't believe more of us haven't said Gym was the hardest class. One question I thought of too late that would have been really fun (again I'm surprised no one suggested or added it) was: "Is it hard being you?"
ReplyDeleteGym was just a class I got through. I didn't necessarily find it hard, just not something that I was any good at. Now if it had been volleyball all year, then that would have been kinda cool.
DeleteI think a lot of us also have made up for it after we got out of school. Now I have no problem being in the locker room with a group of hot, sweaty men. :-)
#2 is why I live in a condo
ReplyDeleteLOL. Although I know I wouldn't mind seeing you outside in the dirt working up a sweat.
Delete