Washington D.C. trip with students.
Professional Development conference in Minneapolis (this week)
I'm just now trying to catch up on my blogs and I'm getting fed up with Blogger.
If I'm not getting the "Get more out of Blogger screen", now I'm getting this...
I get to see ONE blog entry in my blog feed. Just one, no more, no less.
UGH.
Blogger is seriously making it hard for me to stay with them.
Love you awesome nerds.
Robert

I couldn't agree more Robert, I've been having the same problems. It's very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteit's been like that for 2 days; blogger seems fixed now.
ReplyDeleteso when ya gonna tell us awesome nerds about your adventured?
Blogger has been giving me headaches a lot lately, too. How was the trip? The conference? Did you enjoy ... scenery?
ReplyDeleteI usually use the blog feed on my main page to access other blog's, but I did notice the glitch yesterday and hope it gets fixed.
ReplyDeleteI just keep reloading, or going off to the left and clicking "all blogs"
ReplyDeleteI just read the blogs off my blogroll.
ReplyDeleteHope the trips were GREAT!!! MORE DETAILS!!!
Peace <3
Jay
Same problem here, but today it seems to have been fixed.
ReplyDeleteI've been having problems w the feed, but on the end of people not reading me like they were. In theory (or reality?) i've lost 50-70% of my readership in a day.
ReplyDeleteI had trouble with the feed too, but tried it in another browser type with no issues.
ReplyDeleteI went over from blogger to wordpress and haven't had any regrets.
ReplyDelete