Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Freebie 5

This week my friend MAC at Yummy of the Day answered a question that I had posed to him...

"Who is on your list of 5 freebies? You know, the 5 people that you would be allowed to get down with if given the opportunity." 

He game his answers (which were awesome) and then posed the same question to his readers.

So without further ado, I present my five.

#5 Chris Young

Chris is a country music artist, who was the was a winner of "Nashville Star". 

I first noticed Chris when he released his first single, "Drinking Me Lonely". The thing is, he's gotten better looking as he's gotten older. 

Chris has also taken to ditching the cowboy hat that he had worn earlier in his career.

And oh god those eyes and that smile. 

#4 Ed Burns

With a voice as smooth as a gravel road, Ed Burns wins me over just by speaking to me. With that subtle Boston accent, he makes me swoon with every word. 

And he's so easy on the eyes.

Oh yeah, and he's only getting better looking with age.

Now if only he'll come spend time with me in Iowa.






#3 Anthony Carrino

Anthony is one half of the "Kitchen Cousins" of HGTV.  He and his cousin John run a construction business in New Jersey. 

Presently they are doing a show called "Cousins Undercover." They do covert renovations for deserving people. It's sweet and sappy and he's just HAWT.

Love the tats, love the scruff, love the dark brooding look.

The one thing that is surprising is that underneath that shirt, Anthony is surprisingly smooth. I truly expected him to have a deliciously furry chest.

Oh well, I'll make do.


#2 Thomas Roberts

Oh Thomas.  Sweet, sweet, Thomas.

I've been in love with him since his days on Headline News and have followed him throughout his career.

Thomas is out and married to an equally handsome man. They make such a cute couple.

Thomas is now on MSNBC on an early morning show.

And yes, one of my motivations for getting up early to go to the gym is to watch him while I'm on the treadmill.

Nice motivation.



#1 Nathan Fillion

I've posted about Nathan previously.

He played Johnny the firefighter on "Two Guys and a Girl", then Captain Mal Reynolds on "Firefly", the evil Father Caleb on "Buffy", finally leading up to novelist Richard Castle on "Castle".

And I 'HEART' him.

There's a mischievous twinkle in his eyes and he looks good in just about everything.  

Oh Nathan, so loverly.




11 comments:

  1. Great Choices, I would not kick any of them out of my bed :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nor would I. :) I would definitely need a much bigger bed though. lol

      Delete
  2. What a YUMMY list! I've heard of them all, except Anthony. I'll definitely check him out... I love a man who's good with his hands. ;-) Thanks for inspiring the 5 FREEBIES... it was a big hit!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help! I loved reading your list!!!

      Delete
  3. Chris and Thomas are my 2 favorite... yum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is, I get a bit of a 'vibe' from Chris. Nothing definitive, but there might be something there. :-)

      Delete
  4. Thought you might want to check out Daniel's choices:
    http://danielwatsonandthelionsden.blogspot.com/2014/06/5-freebies.html
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well there's no doubt about it… if I was in the market for a boyfriend I would simply ask you to pick one out for me. We have EXACTLY the same taste in men! Truth is I don't even know what the cousin looks like because I never take my eyes off of Anthony. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know any of these fine fellows, but I admire your taste!

    ReplyDelete