Currently Reading
Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my -
Bicycle races are coming your way
So forget all your duties oh yeah
Hot muscle guys
They'll be riding today
So look out for those beauties oh yeah
On your marks, get set, go!
"Bicycle Race"
-Queen
My apologies to Freddie Mercury for the slight alteration in his lyrics, but I'm just not that into fat-bottomed girls.
I have been absolutely lazy today during my "Snow Day". The temperature outside has been BRUTALLY cold and I'm headed out in a bit for a doctor's appointment, follow by a trip to Des Moines to see "The Book of Mormon" tonight.
I wrote last year about RAGBRAI - the bike ride across Iowa. I've decided that this is the year - I'm going to do it! I've talked with a coworker and a friend and we're planning on doing the ride in July. But before that I've got a lot of work to do.
It's just too cold outside right now for bike riding, so I've hit the stationary bike at the gym a few times. In addition, I've started to read "Bicycling" magazine to get tips and maybe, just maybe take a look at some eye candy. I do have a weakness for a hot guy in lycra.
Sigh.
Off to brave the wind chill, time to bundle up.
Love you Awesome Nerds.
Robert
Hope you had a blast at "The Book of Mormon." And good for you to get in training for RAGBRAI. I look forward to hearing more about your journeys.
ReplyDeleteIt's colder than a witch's patootie here!
ReplyDeleteI like to bicycle. Need to get mine ready for spring!
Peace <3
Jay
Why are we always so motivated to exercise when we can't?
ReplyDeleteHi Robert, So you have a weakness for a guys in lycra? Yeah you and me both! I too need to get back on my bike once the temps get over 50F. Didn't ride much last year. I'll have to catch up in 2015. I tell ya I'd be willing to ride BRAN if the route thru Nebraska was north and south. ha ha. Randy in NEB.
ReplyDelete