Homemade
Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I'm lucky I know
But I wanna go home
Mmm, I got to go home.
Let me go home
I'm just too far
From where you are
I wanna come home.
"Home"
- Michael Buble
Tonight I made my second batch of Muffin Tin Omelets. I've started taking them with me in the morning to eat for breakfast at work. It's a lot easier than (and cheaper) than stopping by the convenience store on the way to work.
The omelets are pretty easy to make - 8 eggs, a little baking powder, salt, pepper, and skim milk for the egg mixture. I add diced ham, mushrooms and cheese, then bake until done.
They are delicious and they keep very well. What's nice is that I can change up what I add to them - peppers, sausage, bacon, etc. I also bought a bottle of Tabasco sauce to spice them up a bit. I do love spicy things.
Been a busy day today and tomorrow is coming up fast. Got lots to do before bedtime.
Love you Awesome Nerds!
Robert
It is so funny to me how people are into Tobasco. It seems to be a regional thing - out here in Cali everyone is into Cholula or Tapatío. My partner gets mad when he goes to Omaha or Chicago and they offer him Tobasco - not Cholula or Tapatío.
ReplyDeleteThose look delicious.
I've heard tale of the elusive Muffelet but have never seen actual evidence that they exist.
ReplyDeleteAnd look so tasty, too!
I love these things, although my recipe is slightly different. I have made them with salsa or spinach and feta to add diversity. Although I eat them mainly as snacks, sometimes I smash a cooked one between the halves of a toasted English muffin, wrap in a paper towel and zap for about thirty seconds. Makes a tasty and easy breakfast sandwich.
ReplyDeleteOh my, those do look good! I will have to try them.
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
I like this version of the breakfast casserole because its more portable and the portions are already divided. Great idea!!
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteI enjoy breakfast dishes like these; I plan to try this one, yes.