Sunday, January 4, 2015

I Hear...

I Hear...


Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future
Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future


I want to fly like an eagle into
the sea I want to
Fly like an eagle
Let my spirits carry me
I want to fly like an eagle
Till I'm free
Oh, Lord, its a revolution

"Fly Like An Eagle"
-Steve Miller Band

Well my two week vacation ends today. Tomorrow it's back to work with my students.

I can say it has been a VERY peaceful 14 days. One of the most relaxing winter breaks that I've ever had. It was very needed for my mental health. I feel ready to head back to work tomorrow (mostly).

The one "regret" I have is that I left school work undone until today. I had plenty of time to get the work done during my vacation, but I was L-A-Z-Y. It's been a mad dash today to get caught up and get my grades entered into my grade book.  

But I wanted to make sure I got my daily post done. 

Mission accomplished. :-)

Love you awesome nerds.
Robert

2 comments:

  1. I've still got another week.
    Never take work home during a break ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a perpetual procrastinator. One of my New Year's Intentions is to be more proactive about getting papers graded promptly!

      Happy New Year and enjoy your last week of vacation!

      Delete