Wednesday, January 21, 2015

In A Row

In A Row

And all you wishing well fools with your fortunes
someone should send you a rose with love from a friend,
it's nice to hear from you again
And the storybook comes to a close
Gone are the ribbons and bows
Things to remember places to go
Pretty Maids all in a Row

"Pretty Maids All In A Row"
- The Eagles

Getting in my post just in the nick of time.  It's been a busy day of teaching and then spending the evening with Matt and my Mom to celebrate her birthday.

Tomorrow is another day.

Love you Awesome Nerds!
Robert

4 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday to your mother! I am enjoying your posts, with photos, verses and comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying this as well. There are days that are a challenge, and there are days that just click. That's for all the positive feedback!

      Delete
  2. I am loving these posts. And happy birthday to your mom!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to have the full 365 days covered. :-)

      Delete