Friday, January 16, 2015

Nature

Nature

The lake is frozen over
the tress are white with snow
and all around
reminders of you are everywhere I go.

It's late and the morning's in no hurry
but sleep won't set me free
I lie awake and try to recall
how your body felt beside me
when silence gets too hard to handle
and the night too long.

"Winterson"
- Sarah McLachlan

50 freakin' degrees.

It felt so nice walking out of school today to feel the warmth of the sun and a warm breeze blowing on my face.

It was a long-ish week at school as my lower back was bothering for most of it. I'm set up to start physical therapy next week and I'm hopeful that this will be the last time I will need it.

This weekend looks to be beautiful and I plan on getting out and enjoying it.

Tomorrow the ESPN program "College Gameday" will be broadcasting from Iowa State.  Matt and I plan on being in the arena for the telecast. Of course this means that we'll need to wake up early, but heck, it'll be fun.

Love you Awesome Nerds!
Robert

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great day at the arena and no backaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we had a nice Friday, and it's nice out today, too!

    Have fun at HH!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete