Round
Round here we all look the same
Round here we talk just like lions but we sacrifice like lambs
Round here she's slipping through my hands
"Round Here"
- Counting Crows
Coming to you live from Starbucks where I'm enjoying a Peppermint Hot Chocolate while contemplating what to do with my day off tomorrow. Thanks to Mother Nature, the school district has already called off classes for tomorrow. The forecast calls for temperatures in the low teens with wind chills up to -30 to -40! It's gonna be brutal out there, so the district just went ahead and told everyone to stay home! :-)
I'm not sure how I'll spend my day off tomorrow, but in the evening I'll be heading to Des Moines to have dinner with friends and then see "The Book of Mormon". I'm excited to see the show as I've heard a lot about it. I'll make sure to post my review of the show.
Love you Awesome Nerds.
Robert
P.S. - If anyone has any insights on how to wrap text around a photo, I'd be very appreciative. I was about to throw my laptop out into the snow!
Have you tried inserting the photo onto a blank line, then clicking and dragging it to where you want it? You then click on the photo and a menu opens up below the photo to let you change the size. The text should slide around it. Sometimes this works, but with Blogger, no guarantees! Good luck! And stay warm! Michael tells me they expect a high tomorrow in Wisconsin Dells of five below.
ReplyDeleteI think I finally have it figured out. Blogger is a very picky application to use. Just have to do things in a VERY specific order. LOL
DeleteSurprise day off it awesome! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteIn corporate they might call off work if nuclear missile hit nearby
It was brutal on Wednesday. Definitely glad that I didn't have to be out in it!
DeleteCool post! Lucky you on the snow day!
ReplyDeleteI know how to do it, but it takes me forever to do it (in Photoshop). Google "Photoshop text on a curve".
Peace <3
Jay
I think I figured it out. Just have to keep practicing it. lol
Deletedrink tea
ReplyDeleteI've tried tea and I just can't get into it unless it's iced tea. Now I do love me a good chai, but the ones at Starbucks are just TOO spicy.
Delete