Square
Is there anybody out there who is lost and hurt and lonely tooAre they bleeding all your colors into one?
And if you come undone as if you've been run through
Some catapult, it fired you, you wonder if your chance will ever come
Or if you're stuck in square one
"Square One"
- Coldplay
The Pic-A-Day theme is "Square" and I was struggling to come up with something creative. While out taking care of the snow on the driveway, I checked my phone and noticed the temperature - BINGO!
Winter arrived in full force today. Don't get me wrong, it's been cold, and we had a system move through on Saturday that brought cold temps, but that was just the first punch. Today an Alberta Clipper arrived, bringing 6 inches of snow.
Shoveling was my workout this afternoon as there was no way I was going to be able to make it to the gym.
Once the system moves through, then the wind and COLD arrive. Of course, after last winter, this won't be horrible. But I'd still rather it be warmer.
Love you Awesome Nerds!
Robert
Everybody gets snow but us. All weekend it rained. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteSEND ME YOUR SNOW!
Peace <3
Jay
I went back today. It wasn't bad. I monitored email while we were out, so there weren't any surprises. I did get all sweaty racking up a new server, but that goes with the territory and since I didn't ask for anyone to help, I could take my time, and do it without overstressing myself.
ReplyDeleteHope you day ONE went WELL!
Peace <3
Jay
I hit the wall about 11 am. lol But so did a lot of the kids, so it wasn't too bad.
DeleteKinda hoping for a two-hour late start tomorrow morning.
A bit warmer here, still cold, but not as cold
ReplyDeleteOurs is a very dry cold. I'm guessing the winters in DC are a bit more "wet".
DeleteLovin' the song lyrics for each post. XOXO
ReplyDeleteTrying a little something different. I'm gonna post about it later tonight. :-)
Deleteit got into the 70s today; our cold spell is over.
ReplyDeleteHi Robert, OMG! Sorry it's been almost forever since I chatted with you. If it makes you feel better it's cold in Nebraska too. At 11:30pm it's 16F over night low of -5F. Maybe I should take up Ur-Spo's offer and visit him in AZ! I really enjoyed our day together this past Summer with you in Ames. Take care. Randy in NEB.
ReplyDeleteWe only had a few minutes of snow in NYC on Saturday. It was about 29 out. Wish I was in Cali when all the areas that never get snow were experiencing it, like where I live.
ReplyDelete