The Sky
Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

That looks like a New year, New Sky kinda day; we had one down here, too!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it was probably warmer down your way though. It was pretty chilly when I took the shot. :-)
DeleteHope you keep feeling good all year -- and on those days when you don't, may the knowledge that the sun is in the sky whether you can see it or not, give you comfort that the good feelings will return.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely thought. I'm focusing on the "now" and not worrying about the future too much. :-)
DeleteBest wishes in the New Year!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you as well! Happy New Year!
Delete