Tuesday, February 24, 2015

12 o'clock

12 o'clock

Yeah, here I am sitting on this bar stool,
Talking like a damn fool
Got the twelve o'clock news blues
And I've given up hope for the afternoon soaps
And a bottle of cold brew
Is it any wonder I'm not crazy
Is it any wonder I'm sane at all.

Well I'm so tired of losing
I've got nothing to do and all day to do it
Well I'd go out cruising, but I've no place
To go and all night to get there
Is it any wonder I'm not a criminal
Is it any wonder I'm not in jail.

Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands
It's ticking away with my sanity
I've got too much time on my hands
It's hard to believe such a calamity
I've got too much time on my hands
And it's ticking away, ticking away from me.

"Too Much Time On My Hands"
- Styx

Short blog posting today.

Thanks to everyone who's hung with me during my Pic-A-Day for the entire year.  :-)

Today is the long day. I was up at 5 to go workout at the gym, then a full day at school, followed by parent/teacher conferences until 7:30, then it's off to see the ISU women's basketball team play. The game starts at 7, so I'll be a little late getting there.

I was surprised that another guy at the gym made mention of my absence and told me that he was glad to see me back.  I guess I did make an impact there of some kind.

Okay, time to get more work done.

Love you Awesome Nerds,
Robert

2 comments:

  1. So, totally NOT too much time on your hands, sounds like. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song. Saw Styx a LONG time again.
    Sure was a long day! Hope you get some good sleep tonight after the game.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete