Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Further Inspiration

So before the cough syrup kicks in, I wanted to present a few of the men that inspire me to be a healthier man.  As you can see, I have a bit of a thing for silver daddies. :-)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. As I saw that first guy, I wasn't really into it, but by the time that third guy showed up, I thought, 'Yeah, I could work with that!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! Youth is not all its cracked up to be. Mature men can be HOT too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark in DE: so right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robert, Sorry I'm a bit late to this party. I see we both have the same taste in men. The last time I had a thing for eighteen year olds I was 18 yrs too. That would have been 38 years ago. Here's hoping things are good in your part of Iowa. Randy in NEB.

    ReplyDelete