This Is So Me!
It's where I learned about livin'
It's where I learned about love
It's where I learned about working hard,
And having a little was just enough
It's where I learned about Jesus
And knowin' where I stand
You can take it or leave it
This is me
This is who I am.
Give me a tin roof, a front porch, and a gravel road
And that's home to me, feels like home to me.
I feel no shame
I'm proud of where I came from
I was born and raised in the boondocks.
"Boondocks"
- Little Big Town
Years ago at a retail store that I was working at, our staff sat around and figured out which Muppet represented us best.
The staff looked at me and it was pretty obvious - Fozzie Bear.
And I couldn't agree more.
Fozzie is warm-hearted bear who loves telling jokes (usually bad ones). He's loyal to his friends and always willing to put others before himself. He's a little bit gullible, but always tries to look on the bright side of any situation.
I can't say that I'm all of those things all the time, but yeah, I'm Fozzie.
No question.
Love you Awesome Nerds,
Robert
Kermit says hi!
ReplyDeleteIs there a support group for that?
ReplyDeleteWhich clearly makes me Oscar the Grouch.
I could see a Fozzie Bear!!!
ReplyDelete