Geometric
I'm not sure where it started
But I know where I'm going because
I've seen where I've come from,
Seen who I am and what I've done.
I'm not sure where it started
But I better find out pretty soon 'cuz
If I don't know where I'm going, I'm sure to wander far from where I'm
Supposed to be.
But if, my geometry is incorrect
Then by my power I'll never be found.
I'll follow myself around the circumference
Of my circle, til I fall down.
I'll struggle with having doubt
That you're there.
I'll suffer from having doubts,
That you care.
I'll suffer happily,
Because I believe.
Oh the joy, of positive suffering.
"Geometry"
- Whosah
Another long day.
Because of a blizzard that didn't happen last week that canceled a night of parent/teacher conferences, we got to make them up tonight. yay
So I'm pretty exhausted.
Now it's off to bed. I need sleep!
Love you Awesome Nerds,
Robert
Acoustic panels in an auditorium! COOL! Good eye!
ReplyDeleteLove the song, too.
Peace <3
Jay
Our winter has been filled with predicted blizzards (or at least significant snow events) that never materialized. Perhaps if some of that snow would have hit us, there would have been less to dump on New England.
ReplyDeleteThey let us go at 2:00 today, closed tomorrow, but of course, my idiot boss decided we would work from home to finish some training. Then emails and says 'start without me, I have to plow my driveway'. A$$hole.
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay