Friday, March 6, 2015

Remedy

Remedy

I'm finding a lot of peace and freedom at the gym.
And I'm falling
I'm falling
I'm falling
For you my remedy.

Day after day the world it can make me so cold
With so many people why do I feel so alone
It all fades away when I see your face
You're linked to me like a melody
Can't you see babe how you heal me. 

You're my remedy
Heaven sent to me
When you go away
I can hardly breathe
You're my remedy
My sweet escape
From insanity
You're my remedy.

"Remedy"
- Kaci Battaglia

It's been a long week. After getting home from school today I took a nice 3 hour nap. It felt wonderful, but I could have used another few hours of sleep. That's what tonight is for. :-)

I've been dedicated this week in getting to the gym every morning. Tonight, the Hubby made my week, by commenting that he can see the weight loss in my face.

Score!

Love you Awesome Nerds,
Robert


3 comments:

  1. Good for you on the gym fidelity! And good for Hubby for his encouraging remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome, awesome! The face is one of the first places you'll see the loss, so now you know you are making progress! Congrats!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for hubby for giving + feedback!

    ReplyDelete