The thing that impressed me about Ben was that he wants to try different things to find out what will work for me. When I have worked with a personal trainer in the past, it's pretty much been the same workout week after week. Ben appears to be more focused on my goals and finding things that will not only work for me in the gym, but also at home as well.
I hate the fact that I am so out of shape. I hate that my gut sticks out so far that I can feel the skin stretching. I hate the fact that I don't feel attractive. I hate the fact that I have tried so many times in the past to get into shape only to fail - again and again and again.
We should have a snow day (yet again). It'll be a chance for me to get caught up on paperwork and emailing. I'm just so ready for winter to be over.
I'm sure you'll get there. The good thing is you have a defined goal and deadline so it's something concrete to work towards.
ReplyDeleteRobert, you will definitely get there. Change doesn't happen over night but if you keep goal in mind and put in the hard work, it will pay off.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the words of encouragement. I was a little loopy last night while I was blogging. I just keep telling myself, "Rome wasn't built in a day".
ReplyDelete